THE REFLECTION OF A HUMAN HEART
It is a reaction or an emotional state, an idea, or any belief derived from an intuitive understanding of something. Human feelings are the reflections of a human heart and are the most non-verbal ways through which a person expresses his intuitive emotions. Each and every person has a unique way to express their emotions to others. The feeling may vary from one situation to another. For example
- Feeling sympathetic (having emotion to other living beings).
- The feeling can be defined as a sense of touch.
- An emotional quality in the work of activists.
- Having strong feelings for someone. Strong feelings could be overwhelming or it makes you act rationally.
FEELINGS RECORDED IN JAIN RELIGION: No matter how much a human is smart, talented or clever but unless he produces peaceful reforms through his feelings, the outer substance won’t give you minimal happiness. The soul should be filled with 12 feelings every day in life so that in any situation the human will not be sad and does not tie bad karma’s. The following are those 12 feelings :
- ANITYA BHAVNA (PERISHING FEELING): In life, we have met many things that give luxuries to us. But those all luxury things are only for a period of time and after that those products perish. If we are addicted to luxury, then we will be sad when things get perishing. If addiction is more, the feeling of pain to lose will also be more. Instead of being unhappy, when the luxury things come and go, it is better to remain detached by devouring the soul with eternal feeling when the things come to you. All the products or things of this world are not immortal. Only and only our soul is immortal. So, use the product but don’t get attached.
- ASHARAN BHAVNA (SHADOWLESS FEELING): We are bound with many relationships like father, mother, son, daughter, wife and with many things like owning a product and many more things around us and a feeling that either we rely on them or they rely on us, just like a shadow. But the wise man says, for all those things, it’s a shadowless feeling (i.e to rely on one another). Only and only one is to be accepted with the feeling as of shadow and that is our LORD, and only he is reliable.
- SANSAR BHAVNA ( EARTHLY FEELING): As we are being surrounded by so many conflicts, situations in everyday life. In all circumstances, by filling the soul with the spirit of the world in order to avoid the miseries of the world, accept the refuge of GOD which will get the ultimate rank.
- EKATVA BHAVNA (UNITY FEELING): In this world, I have no one and I’m no not anyone’s. To think about it is a feeling of unity because we came along and we will go alone. To get rid of all the attachments and improve my quality, that’s my unity feeling.
- ANYATVA BHAVNA ( OTHERNESS FEELING): Just as the things of others are not ours, similarly our things are also not ours. This is otherness feeling. Mainly feelings arise because of the body and if we stop considering our body then there will be no feeling itself. My only companion is the soul as the soul is eternal.
- ASUCHI BHAVNA (NASTY FEELING): We
Humans love our bodies so much and to overcome this attachment, there are nasty feelings. The raw material which we put in any factory gives a very nice outcome but if any material is put inside the body, the outcome is defecation. Our body is like a gully. Not to waste the time in decorating the body, instead, give the time for meditation.
- ASHRAF BHAVNA ( INFUSION FEELING): While performing any action if the soul thinks of greed, selfishness, and materialism, the result of the work will be the bondage of karma and that is because we are not stopping the negative feelings. Ashraf feelings are those who stop the negativity which is inside us through our feelings.
- SANVAR BHAVNA ( EMBELLISHING FEELING): While performing any action if the soul thinks of spirituality, then the result of the work will be the destruction of karma and that is because we threw out the negative feelings. Embellishing feelings are those who not only throw out the negativity from our body but also helps in inhaling the positivity that is embellishing our inner soul.
- NIRJARA BHAVNA ( DETERMINED FEELING): By doing austerity, we get rid of even the determining karma. The Karmas which are stable also get destroyed because of austerity. If austerity is the reason then determined is the only way. When gold burns in the fire, then only its true form gets revealed. In the same way, when your soul does Austerity, its real form gets revealed. So for finishing the determining karma, Austerity is always to be respected.
- DHARMA MAHATYAMAYA BHAVNA (RELIGION GREATNESS FEELING): Religion is the only protector and savior. What we are doing and what we are getting is always because of our strong religion and we should have a strong belief in it because it is our Jain religion where every creature is bound in their own limits.
- LOKSWAROOP BHAVNA: We, in this world, come across various circumstances like marriages, funerals, parties, gatherings, etc., everywhere is either sad or happy. To get rid of all these things, we have to forget all the relations and remember only the GOD’s devotion. Having fondness and devotion towards our Lord helps in rescuing the excursion of the life and death cycle.
- BODHI DURLAB BHAVNA: While cruising in this eternal world, it is very rare for a man to get a proper vision because, since time immemorial, the creature lives in the flesh. When any living being goes to salvation, then another living being leaves from there and goes to the real world and to come out from reality is very rare. What birth we get, in which way we will take birth, what food we will have, to which religion will belong, and many more questions??? It’s all because of our holy rising, we took birth in the Jain religion. After being a Jain, if we waste our life in attachments, grudges, sleep, laziness then when we will learn and follow the sacraments of our religion. The conduct of religion is rare. when I get bored or show low interest in our religion, with this feeling I fulfill the soul and move ahead in our religion.
1,339 total views, 4 views today
RELIGION – A SCAM OR LEGIT
TITLE : RELIGION – A SCAM OR LEGIT
RELIGION – A SCAM OR A LEGIT :
Before arguing about religion, relating to any issue, let me ask you all – is religion a scam or a legit…??? 100% of you people will be asking me… how dare you say religion is a scam…??? Of course, it is legit, accepted by all the people.
WHAT IS RELIGION :
We have our own religious beliefs, sentiments, emotions, hope and above all, it has our FAITH in it. Religion cannot be a scam. If religion is not a scam then why is it created as an issue and made like a scam…??
THE JOURNEY OF RELIGION :
According to any survey or search, it is believed that Hinduism is the first religion which was started. This religion has 33 highly virtuous and are worshipped as the Lord’s. Islam, Christianity are all started after the Hinduism was already originated.
So, we can believe that everybody were first hindus and then they were converted to particular religions like Islam, Christianity, Muslims, Jains and many other religions. If we see the history of our own ancestors, we will understand that we are all converted.
Now again, the issues are started relating to religion and conversion. First thing, I don’t understand why we need to create an issue on religion..?? What is the purpose of this issue..?? What can anybody gain from this conversion or why are the arguments on religion..??
As per all the religions, we are just a body.. that’s it., and the body is going to get demolished after death. Only the soul will be involved in the recycling of births and deaths, not the body… Who knows in the next birth in which religion we are going to take birth..??
READ my BLOG – “PHANTASM”, which speaks about a chat between a human and a soul, which illuminates the role of soul and the body.
Is anyone sure or can give assurance that even in my next birth also, I’ll take birth in the same religion… Can anyone guarantee this…?? No, no-one can predict the future. We always learned to live in the present and safeguard your future, so that in the future we or our next generation should not face any problem.
But, here the future is totally unpredictable. Here future means – the next birth and in this present situation if we keep on going to create problems relating to religion, then, do you people actually think we are safeguarding our next generation or complicating their lives..??
Among us, many of us have suffered a lot and we grew up. We also think that our next generation should not suffer the same way. But, this issue is definitely complicating the life of the next generation.
WHY A PERSON DOES RELIGION CONVERSION..?? : There can be three main reasons why a person wants to get converted from one religion to other:
– the person might be attracted to that religion
– the person might be helplessness or coercive
– the person may see himself benefited
We cannot talk about those persons who are attracted to any religion or who benefit from the conversion. But I want to particularly talk about those persons who are helpless or coercive… What about them…??? After the conversion neither their religion is accepting them back again nor the converted religion is helping them and the situation ends up in such a way that those persons are left out to live up their life without any religion..??
SNATCHING THE RELIGION :
Can you imagine those people who are left out to live up their life without any religion..?? No, we can’t imagine. I have seen a real life example : A lady, who converted herself to another religion, going against her family and kids, as she was helpless and needed peace in life.
Soon after the conversion she realised that nothing had changed in her life. The complications and problems keep on increasing and when she questioned the person who converted her to another religion..??
Maybe still you didn’t accept God whole-heartedly or still you didn’t forget your previous Lords and she has been left to live her life. Now her position is neither she is following the religion in which she was born nor she is following the religion in which she got converted.
LIFE WITHOUT RELIGION :
Life without religion will be like – no emotions, no feelings, no attachment, no sacraments, no faith, no belief, no trust – a big disaster for humanity. I have mentioned this in one of my previous blogs, ” FEW PROPHECIES BY LORD MAHAVEER”, where you will be able to see how life would be without religion.
So please don’t make religion an issue. Let the people live with their own religion – whether they are attracted or they are helpless, let them decide which RELIGION they want to follow.
“LIVE AND LET LIVE…”
” LIVE IN HARMONY,
HUMANITY FOLLOWS…. “
9,704 total views, 27 views today
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF TRUTH
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF TRUTH:
Truth means, “the quality of being true”, or maybe said as, “the real facts about a situation, event, or person”. Truth is most often used to mean being in accord with fact or reality, or fidelity to an original or standard.
“SATYAMEVA JAYATE” :
“SATYAMEVA JAYATE”, in itself is a complete sentence that speaks about the truth. This Sanskrit phrase means, “truth alone wins”. Truth is all that and it will exist. To speak the truth, it needs two people, one who can speak the truth and the other person, who can listen silently and accept the truth. If any of the two people deny their work, then truth loses existence.
This is the current situation of our surroundings. Either people are afraid to speak the truth, or the other way, people are not ready to accept the truth. So, slowly the truth is disappearing. Think about it, friends, if the truth will vanish, how our life is going to be….. A FAKE? ?? Then….. Our beliefs – FAKE., Our feelings – FAKE., Our emotions – FAKE., Our sentiment, rituals, culture – FAKE., and at the end we humans live – FAKE., FAKE.,….????
Truth is like a Pillar. It doesn’t require reflection or illusion of any substance.
WHY SPEAKING THE TRUTH IS IMPORTANT IN EVERY PERSON’S LIFE?
Truth, in itself, is a pillar, which doesn’t need any shadow or reflection. People who speak the truth are always adorable because of their ability to speak the truth. Few more reasons I will mention below, that why speaking the truth is always important in every person’s life and here they are:
- IDEALISTIC IDENTITY: Building a habit of always speaking the truth will make you an idealistic person among others because it takes a lot of courage to speak the truth.
- TRUST: If a person speaks truth always, then he will be trusted for his works and deeds. All relationships start from trust creating that trust makes you trustworthy.
- WASTING OF TIME: If a person lies, that means he has to think about what lies he has to say and how to frame a lie and remember that lie every time, because of the fear of being caught. And again fear frames another lie and then another one. But if a person speaks the truth, his time will not be wasted in framing and telling a lie and he will earn respect among others for being truthful.
- CONFIDENCE: If we are truthful and always speak the truth, that means we are confident enough in our statements and we carry a pride or honor for being confident.
- EMBARRASSING MOMENTS: If we speak lies and if we are caught then we will feel ashamed and that will make an embarrassing moment for us. But if we speak the truth, there is no need to feel ashamed about anything.
- PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT: Truth not only gives self-confidence but also improves our personality. Speaking truth will make you an honest person, and honest persons are always welcomed by friends, relatives or colleagues for new opportunities, new works and thus you become a role model for many things which ultimately develops your personality.
- ATTITUDE: Apart from all the above-mentioned reasons, the most important factor in speaking truth is that the person builds his/her own attitude which will not be a shadow or reflection of others attitudes. Your attitude will be all yours and you’ll be ideal for many people.
So, speaking truth always gives you self-confidence, motivates your thoughts, develops your personality, makes you a role model, makes you trustworthy, and above all helps you in creating your own attitude, an attitude which is not copied or borrowed, not a shadow or a reflection, but just you and you.
SOME MORE TRUE FACTS :
- There is no creator called GOD or any GOD as judge, but admire to be like liberated souls that have attained MOKSHA.
- We all should believe that all living beings (i.e) bacteria, plants, animals, or humans, all are equal and all souls have the potential to attain liberation.
- Karma is the cause of suffering in the world, but it is not a form of judgment or punishment. It is simply because of our actions, words, thoughts (negative or positive). So friends, think before you speak because you are responsible for your deeds.
- Few religions like JAINS have various dietary restrictions which most of Jain follow according to their desire.
- In Jainism, different living beings are bound in different ways by KARMA, but everyone must treat all living beings with respect and kindness. Avoid harming them by words, actions, or thoughts.
- Right belief, Right Knowledge, and Right conduct are the three most important central guides for an individual to achieve the goal.
!!!…TRUTH ALONE WINS…..
….. SATYAMEVA JAYATE ..!!!
7,068 total views, 26 views today
HOW HUMANS LOST THEIR HUMANITY
HOW HUMANS LOST THEIR HUMANITY
In this world of living beings, there are three major types and they are – plants, animals and humans. God would have felt blissful to give human beings the most wonderful creature in the world. But never thought it’s going to go upside down, as animals will gain humanity and slowly humans will lose it. In this blog, I will speak and point out the different ways which clearly shows that there is no more humanity left in humans.
WITH PLANTS: Plants are one-sensed living beings. Botanical research also has revealed that plants are capable of responding and reacting to a broad variety of stimuli including chemicals, gravity, light, moisture, temperature etc. Even though being a living being, we humans kill the trees so badly for our purposes. People kill the trees to build their homes, buildings, stores etc… Farmers kill the trees to clear the land for agriculture. In rural areas, trees are being killed for wood, for fire, so that they can heat up their homes and cook on them. The Paper industry kills the trees for making paper and many companies kill them and sell them to earn money without even caring about them.
Almost 3.5 billion to 7 billion trees are killed every year. You might be noticing that I am not writing as cutting the trees, but I am writing as killing the trees..?? Yes, it’s killing, because they are also living beings. There are numerous alternative ways in which we can save the tree’s life. Trees contain natural fibres that are used for making pulp and this pulp is the base for a lot of products such as toilet paper, packing material, tissues, diapers etc. But there are other kinds too which also have natural fibres such as bamboo, flax, hemp, wheat straw and few others that can be used as an alternative.
There are many species of trees in many forests, but only a few dozens of them are killed. We can opt for other species too with similar characteristics if harvested responsibly. Recycling paper is also done. So instead of throwing papers, magazines etc.. send this to a recycling facility, they will reuse the papers. The most terrible way of killing the plants is seen in the Solomon Islands. If the tree is not needed or not benefiting the humans on that Island, they are cursing, yelling at trees and in a few days, the tree falls and dies. This theory is called hollering to the spirit of the tree, which kills the tree. People say how hollering can kill the tree..?? It can kill the tree because they can react and respond to the stimuli. The best example- “Touch-me-not” plant.
WITH ANIMALS: As we know, animals are killed for various purposes such as Animal Sacrifice (for a deity), Animal Slaughter (for food), hunting (for products), but killing a living being is always a sin. Just for the sake of fun, a pregnant elephant was killed in Kerala after suspecting firecrackers hidden in the pineapple fruit, which exploded in her mouth. After this act of Keralite’s, the city is defined as no more God’s own City- a place of demons and whoever feels that justice should be given to the pregnant elephant, raise your voice for punishing that Keralite in the same way as to how he killed that pregnant elephant. Here are few others:
COW: Can anyone imagine, why only cows are giving milk and not an ox? Yes, true… because cows are female. And when a female can produce milk in her body..?? Yes, it is possible only if she is pregnant. The same is with a cow too. Can a female feed her milk to another child..?? No.., but cows are feeding their milk to others. With the help of injection, cow’s are turned pregnant many times and once the ability is over to sustain a pregnancy, those cows are taken to the slaughterhouses and they are cut down insanely to get the beef from them. Various products are made from milk – cream, condensed milk, butter, cheese, ice cream, milk powder, yoghurt and almost all dairy products.
RABBIT: See what a rabbit has to say about his pain while getting killed by humans. “My head is held in a screw. A metal clip is used to keep my eyes open. Then, drop by drop hair shampoo is poured into my eyes. I start to scream, fight with the screw, which is holding me, to get rid of the scary pain and the burning sensation. Tears are running continuously from my eyes. I fail to save myself and slowly I turn blind and lose my life. This is rabbits scary pain which no one would have heard before. People make soft toys, fur, shampoo extra from rabbits, the most innocent and lovable animal.
WHALE: Whale fish are very brutally caught and cut into small pieces by cutting machines and those pieces are made into powder. The lipsticks are made from their blood and meat.
PIGS: Pigs, we know that pigs can eat a whole human being including his bones. But do you know how pigs are eaten by humans? Pigs are killed brutally and tied upside down with the help of a strong rope. A bonfire is placed under their body. Slowly the body starts to melt and drop by drop the humans collect the fat of those tied pigs. From this fat, many things are made and this fat is added with clarified butter and sold in many hotels and restaurants. There are many more animals and plants who are killed brutally and that is insane.
7,118 total views, 28 views today
TRAPPED – TO HELL YOUR LIFE (PART – 4)
TITLE – TRAPPED – TO HELL YOUR LIFE ( PART – 4)
THE STORY CONTINUES :
A new era in the educational sector has been enabled, an era to digest. It was like a cyclone which ruined many dreams, many ambitions, reservations, quota system, in short a very big devastation.
RESERVATION – IN DANGER :
The educational ministers and every higher official relating to the ministry of education was stampede as how to find a solution to this problem and how to get rid from this because for how many days we can avoid the ranking system, as many things are connected with ranking system like reservation, quota system, backward community’s higher educational status, position, power and a lot more.
EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM IS COLLAPSING :
One term passed away and none of the school recorded any suicide because of the change in the ranking system. The results were only declared as PASS and FAIL. Now nobody knows who is first and who is last in the class. The government officials kept a meeting with the other educational officials and thought that this change in the ranking system can be applied for students till Grade 9 and also for the college going students.
But what about the students of Grade 10, 11 and 12..?? If there will not be any ranking system for students of Grade 10, 11 and 12, then the whole educational system will collapse..?? There was a huge pressure on the police officials too as to find out the culprit and what is the reason behind this painful crime.
A HORRIFYING FACT IS AWAITING :
On the other hand, CHARU was still visiting the police officials to know about our friend Tanya.., but no clue was detected about her.. One day suddenly, a police official arrested a boy, who lives on the footpath and his age will be around 15 years, to the police station for a crime which was never ever thought about..??
The senior officials asked about the boy’s crime to the police official who brought him to the police station. The police official said, he is commanding other persons and they also are listening to all his commands.
The senior official said they might be his friends or partners or the same category of people living on footpaths. So, they would have listened to him. But what’s wrong in it, why did you arrest him..?? The police officer who arrested the boy said, No sir, they were not his friends or the same category of people living on the footpath.
A FLICK OF FEAR :
In fact, those all were from rich families, fewer were boys, girls, small kids and even youngsters too. The police official added that he was commanding those people to steal someone’s wallets, chains and any valuable items from anyone. The most important thing which shocked me was everyone obeyed his commands.
Whatever he is saying to them they are all doing it without even asking a single question..??? How’s that possible…??? The senior officials were also shocked to hear this as how is it possible for that boy to command other people’s, and those people’s too, without questioning anything to him, obeying all his commands..??
OBSTINATE BEHAVIOUR :
The police official started enquiring from the boy as to how it is possible that everybody over there was listening and obeying your commands without asking you even a single question…??? The boy was a very dirty minded person and knew about the fact that police won’t harm the junior’s. So, he was not ready to open his mouth and reveal the fact that why those people were obeying his commands..??
FROM THE WRITER :
Being the writer of the story, can you tell me the reason as to why the people were obeying a poor boy’s command, who lives on the footpath. Feel free to share your opinions and suggestions. Wait for the new twist in the story.
9,197 total views, 27 views today
BOOSTING YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
BOOSTING YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
1. Get enough sleep
Sleep and impunity are closely related. This helps boosting your immune system.
In fact, poor or wanting sleep is linked to increased weakness to sickness.
In a study of 164 healthy grown-ups, those who slept subordinate to 6 hours each night were more likely to get a snap than those who slept 6 hours or other each night.
Getting enough rest can strengthen your natural immunity. Also, you can get other sleep when you’re sick to allow your vulnerable system to better fight the trouble.
Grown-ups should aim for 7 or further hours of sleep each night, while teens need 8-10 hours and young children and babies up to 14 hours.
Notwithstanding, try limiting screen time to one hour before bedtime, as the blue light emitted by your phone If you have trouble sleeping.
Other sleep hygiene tips include sleeping in a fully dark room or wearing a sleep mask, going to bed at the same time each night, and exercising regularly.
2. Eat additional whole manufactory foods
Whole manufactory foods like fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and legumes are rich in nutrients and antioxidants that can give you an edge against baneful pathogens.
Inveterate inflammation is linked to multitudinous health conditions, including heart trouble, Alzheimer’s, and certain cancers.
Meanwhile, the fiber in manufactory foods energies your gut microbiome, or the community of healthy bacteria in your gut. A robust gut microbiome can enhance your exemption and help forestall baneful pathogens from entering your body through your digestive tract.
Also, fruits and vegetables are rich in nutrients like vitamin C, which can reduce the duration of the common deep freeze.
3. Eat healthier fats
Healthy fats, cognate as those establish in olive canvas and salmon, can boost your body’s unassailable response to pathogens by dropping inflammation.
Although low-reach inflammation is a normal response to stress or injury, dyed-in-the-wool inflammation can suppress your unassailable system.
Olive canvas, which is considerablyanti-inflammatory, is linked to a lower hazard of bred-in-the-bone ails like heart ailment and type 2 diabetes. Further, its anti-inflammatory lots can help your body fight baleful bacteria and banes that bring ailment.
Omega-3 adipose acids, like those in salmon and chia seeds, also fight inflammation.
4. Eat further fermented foods or take a probiotic supplement.
Fermented foods are rich in friendly bacteria called probiotics, which people your digestive tract.
These foods include yogurt, sauerkraut, kimchi, kefir, and natto.
Exploration suggests that a flourishing network of gut bacteria can help hallowed cells discriminate between normal and healthy cells and deleterious overrunning organisms.
In a 3-month study of 126 children, those who drank just2.4 ounces (70 ml) of brewed milk a day had about 20 small nonage-catching bugs, compared to a control group.
Notwithstanding, probiotic supplements are another option, If you do not eat fermented foods regularly.
In a 28- day study of 152 rhinovirus-infected people, those who supplemented with the probiotic Bifidobacterium animalis had a stronger endangered response and lower standings of the antivenom in nasal mucus than a control group.
5. Limit added sugars
Arising delving suggests that added sugars and ameliorated carbohydrates may disproportionately contribute to blubbery and adiposity.
Fatness can also increase your menace of getting sick.
According to an existential study about people, gross people who entered the flu vaccine were twice as likely to get the flu as non-obese people who entered the vaccine.
Reducing your sugar input can downsize inflammation and help you lose weight, thereby reducing your menace of dyed-in-the-wool disorders corresponding to type 2 diabetes and heart disorder.
Since fattiness, type 2 diabetes, and heart disorder can weaken your sacred system, limiting added sugars is an important part of a sacred-boosting diet.
You should strive to limit your sugar input to inferior
6. Get moderate exercise
Although outstretched, hellacious exercise can suppress your invincible system, moderate exercise can boost it.
Studies indicate that yea a single session of moderate exercise can increase the effectiveness of vaccines in people with compromised invincible systems.
Further, regular, moderate exercise can reduce inflammation and help bulletproof cells regenerate regularly
Prototypes of moderate exercise include brisk walking, steady cycling, jogging, swimming, and light walks. Supreme people should aim for at least 150 shakes of moderate exercise per week.
7. Stay soggy
Hydration does not need to guard you against roots and herbicides, but helping humidity is important to your overall health.
Humidity can effectuate headaches and hog-tie your physical performance, engrossment, mood, digestion, and heart and like function. These complications can increase your vulnerability to the disorder.
To forestall dampness, you should drink enough fluids each day so that your urine is pale cowardly in color. Water is recommended because it doesn’t contain calories, accessories, or sugar.
While tea and juice are hydrating as well, it’s chic to limit your input of fruit juice and candied tea due to their high sugar content.
As a general guideline, you should drink when you’re thirsty and stop drinking when you’re no longer thirsty. You may need another fluid if you exercise forcefully, work outdoors, or live in a hot climate.
It’s important to note that over-the-hill grown-ups begin to lose the passion to drink, as their bodies don’t adequately signal thirst. Over-the-hill grown-ups need to drink regularly yea if they aren’t thirsty.
8. Manage your stress echelons
Relieving stress and anxiety is critical to privileged health.
Long-term stress promotes inflammation, as well as imbalances in holy cell function.
In particular, prolonged intellectual stress can suppress the holy response in children.
The exertion that can help you manage your stress includes contemplation, exercise, journaling, yoga, and other observation practices. You can also serve by seeing a warranted counselor or therapist, either online or in person.
9. Complement wisely
It’s easy to turn to supplements if you hear claims about their faculty to treat or preclude COVID-19.
Notwithstanding, these claims are groundless and false.
According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), there’s no corroboration to support the use of any supplement to forestall or treat COVID-19 (30 Trusted Source).
Notwithstanding, some studies indicate that the following supplements can strengthen your body’s overall shielded response
Vitamin C. According to a review of other people, taking to mg of vitamin C per day reduced the duration of the cold waves by 8 in grown-ups and 14 in children. Notwithstanding, supplementation didn’t forestall the cold wave to begin with.
Vitamin D lacuna can increase your chances of getting sick, so supplementation can negative this effect. Notwithstanding, taking vitamin D when it’s at OK reaches doesn’t appear to give fresh benefits.
Zinc. In a review in 575 people with the common freeze, supplementation with farther than 75 mg of zinc per day reduced the duration of the cold by 33.
Elder. A small review plant that elderberry might reduce the symptoms of viral upper respiratory infections, but other probing is wanted.
Echinacea A study of more than 700 people plants that those who took echinacea recovered from snap slightly fleetly than those who took a placebo or no treatment, but the difference was negligible.
Garlic. A high-quality 12-week study of 146 people initiate that garlic supplementation reduced the regularity of the common cold wave by much 30. Notwithstanding, another exploration is claimed.
While these supplements showed implicit in the studies mentioned above, that does not mean they’re effective against COVID-19. These help boosting your immune system.
7,295 total views, 26 views today